Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken salad for sandwiches or crackers.
- 566.99 g chicken, poached to 160 F and cooled
- 85.04 g onions, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and finely chopped
- 85.04 g celery, finely chopped
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml dill weed
- 354.88 ml mayonnaise
- Either shred or finely chop the chicken. I shred for sandwiches and chop for crackers.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Mix well and chill.
This chicken salad has wonderful flavor. I used red onion (about half the amount called for) and soaked it in ice water to cut some of the bite. I loved the dill and didn't miss salt and pepper. I did reduce the amount of mayonnaise to 1/2 cup. Thanks for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2014.
Very tasty chicken salad! I don't care for raw onions so left them out. The lemon/dill mayo was really great with this and I loved the addition of the eggs and the crunch of the celery. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Spring Pick-A-Chef 2013