Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious salad for Weight Watchers fans and healthy eaters who don't like to go hungry! 3 points per portion
- 1⁄2 small gem lettuce
- 100 g cucumbers, halved and sliced thinly
- 150 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 tablespoon French mustard
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 (100 g) package smoked chicken
- 25 g croutons
- salt and pepper
- Put lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and pepper into a bowl.
- Whisk together mustard, soy sauce, honey and vinegar until smooth.
- Divide salad between two plates and top with chicken and croutons. Drizzle over the dressing.
Delicious and quick to make. I used mixed baby romaine leaves for the lettuce and baby cucumber. The dressing was made as directed and greatly enjoyed. Made for Pick a Chef, Spring 2009