Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious Chicken Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 red apple, cored & diced, coat with lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Combine and mix the mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, honey
- Combine and mix chicken, apples and celery, onion salt pepper.
- Combine all ingredients and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill.
I forgot to add the lime juice cause in the directions it was not written. I didn't add salt cause I used a rotisserie chicken and it's already salty. I omitted the onion cause DH doesn't like it with onions. Love the celery and apples in this salad. It tastes fresh. Thanks TouchofWhimsy :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game