Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help. It was posted by kgleaton.
Make and share this Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces chunk chicken breasts, drained (3 regular size cans)
- 20 ounces diced pineapple, sweetened with
- Splenda granular, drained
- 3 ounces slivered almonds (1 package)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped (I chop after removing the yolk so that I don't have the added fat)
- fat-free Miracle Whip (to your liking)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Splenda granular
- Mix together well.