- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cream cream cheese and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in chicken, pineapple until blended.
- 2. Spoon mixture into a plastic wrap-lined 8-inch round cake pan; cover and chill at least 8 hours or up to 24 hours. Invert chicken salad onto a cake stand, and remove plastic wrap. Gently press chopped nuts onto sides of chicken salad.
- I added the 8 hours chill time to the cooking time -- it is just chill time.