Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this one online. Says it's acceptable for phase 1 of South Beach Diet. It's quick and easy and tastes good. Perfect for lunch.
- 13 ounces chunk chicken breasts, premium, in water
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Drain chicken, place in mixing bowl, and flake with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, lemon pepper, garlic powder, and salt if using.
- Mix well.
- Serve chilled.