Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of mine makes these for church events and it is always wonderful and goes fast! I ended up using the recipe for my son's birthday party.
- 4 chicken breasts, cooked seasoned and chopped
- 1 green onion, diced (or 1/8 sweet, yellow or red onion)
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2-1 cup grapes, quartered
- 1⁄2-1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise, use to taste (not Miracle Whip)
- 1⁄8 cup pickle juice (must be dill)
- salt and pepper
- Combine, chill (or not) and serve as desired. This will make enough for 6 - 10 depending on how served. Use more or less Mayo to taste. Use real dill pickle juice.
- Like with any recipe, don't exactly multiply the liquid all at once - add extra a little at a time until the consistency/taste is the way you like it.