1/2 Photos of Chicken Salad
Lavender Lynn's Note:
I got this recipe from my neighbor Jenny O'Rear. This is very tasty and healthy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 9.85 ml sesame seeds
- 118.29 ml almonds, slivered
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 85.04 g ramen noodles (I use teriyaki chicken or oriental, crunch in pkg without opening)
Dressing (seasoning pkt from noodles)
- 1Brown sesame seeds & almonds in skillet over low heat.
- 2Put all salad ingredients together, except for seeds and almonds.
- 3Mix up dressing ingredients.
- 4Add dressing and seed mixture to salad ingredients.
- 5Put in ramen noodles just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.9
- Calories from Fat 169
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 18.5 mg
- Sodium 223.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 9.1 g