I got this recipe from my neighbor Jenny O'Rear. This is very tasty and healthy.
Make and share this Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, slivered
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 3 ounces ramen noodles (I use teriyaki chicken or oriental, crunch in pkg without opening)
Dressing (seasoning pkt from noodles)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Brown sesame seeds & almonds in skillet over low heat.
- Put all salad ingredients together, except for seeds and almonds.
- Mix up dressing ingredients.
- Add dressing and seed mixture to salad ingredients.
- Put in ramen noodles just before serving.