Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a veggie variety, my roomate in college made this up and it is soooo good if you like gresh veggies.
- 1 lb cooked chicken breast (we used turkey too)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- Chop all chicken and veggies to desired size (remember this is for a sandwich).
- And mix in a bowl.
- Mix together mircle whip, mustard and seasoning in a seperate bowl.
- Stir dressing in with chicken mixture.
- Spead desired amount on two slices of bread.