Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Mom. All measurements are very roughly estimated and should be adjusted to taste. We use the dressing for apple salad as well. On that same note, depending on the season I sometimes use apples and walnuts instead of the grapes and almonds.
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chunks
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup seedless grapes (halved if large)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper
- Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients well, pour over salad and combine.