Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of our favorites at Chef Jeff's Restraunt in Houston, Texas!
- 4 (10 1/2 ounce) canscampbells condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄2 lbs chopped chicken (cooked)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 8 cups cooked rice
- 6 cups mayonnaise
- 3 cups slivered almonds (toasted slightly)
- 5 hard-boiled eggs (diced)
- 8 cups diced celery (small)
- 3 cups pimentos (diced and drained well)
- Mix all ingredients well.
I have to agree with Vivmom -- how can this recipe possibly work?? Just reading it makes me feel slightly ill.
Is this a joke? 6 cups of mayonnaise for 10 servings? 4 cans of soup? 3 cups of pimientos?