Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the chicken salad I make when I want something simple and comforting. I like this on wheaty rolls, or on a bed of romaine lettuce.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cubed
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (I like Helman's, I think Miracle Whip would be too sweet for this)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- Mix together the chicken and celery.
- Fold in the mayonnaise.
- Add the dill, white pepper, and salt to taste.
Very good. Never thought of mixing chicken with dill but it went very well indeed together. The salad also has a nice "zing", very tasteful. Will certainly make again. Thanks for posting.