Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great summer salad. It can be served in a tomato, or on a croissant, bagel,toast or bread for a sandwich. Very quick to make however you decide to serve it. I chill the ingredients before hand to save time afterwards.
- 1 (9 3/4 ounce) canchunk chicken breasts
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can pineapple (crushed or tidbits)
- 3 tablespoons celery (chopped fine)
- 3 tablespoons onions (chopped fine)
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Drain pineapple and chicken well.
- Mix celery, onion, chicken and pineapple in a medium size bowl.
- Add mayonnaise and mix well (add more mayo or some reserved pineapple juice if too dry.
- Chill, or, serve immediately if ingredients were pre chilled.