Recipe by Chef Thikness
I got this recipe from my sister Linda, we always ask her to make it whenever we have a get together.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup celery seed
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups of duke mayonnaise
- 2 cups sweet gherkins (sweet cubes)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon French mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- First place chicken in a 6qt sauce pan with 4 cups of water cook chicken throughly, after chicken is cooked chop chicken and celery up with a collard chopper or a food processor which ever one you have.
- Mix chicken, celery, sugar, celery seed, sat and pepper, mustard, sweet cubes, Miracle Whip, and Duke Mayonaise together.
- You may add more sugar or pickles to suit your taste.
- Serve on toast or with Club crackers.