Great for lunch and a perfect way to use up leftover cooked chicken or turkey.
Make and share this Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons minced onions (not dried)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt or 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- toast or sandwich buns or lettuce or cracker, serving accompaniments (optional)
- Combine ingredients and chill before serving.
- Serve on toast, sandwich rolls, on lettuce, or with crackers.