Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 stalks chopped celery
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1⁄4 cup chopped bread and butter pickles
- 1⁄2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery powder
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 head lettuce
- 1 cup Hellmann's light mayonnaise
- poultry seasoning
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and poultry seasoning on both sides of chicken and place in roasting pan.
- Cook for 1/2 hour at 350°F or until done.
- Chop celery, green onion, bread & butter pickles, and zucchini and place in bowl.
- Mix mayo, celery powder and parsley to other ingredients.
- When chicken has cooled, either string or chop into small pieces and place in bowl with other ingredients, chill if desired.
- Just before serving cut up lettuce into small pieces and add to salad.
Simple & delish, added a little rosemary & thyme. Yum