Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
- Sprinkle salt, pepper and poultry seasoning on both sides of chicken and place in roasting pan.
- Cook for 1/2 hour at 350°F or until done.
- Chop celery, green onion, bread & butter pickles, and zucchini and place in bowl.
- Mix mayo, celery powder and parsley to other ingredients.
- When chicken has cooled, either string or chop into small pieces and place in bowl with other ingredients, chill if desired.
- Just before serving cut up lettuce into small pieces and add to salad.
Simple & delish, added a little rosemary & thyme. Yum