Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
An easy recipe.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 3⁄4 cup sugar or 3⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- Mix flour and salt. Coat chicken with mixture.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in skillet. Add chicken, turning to brown both sides.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken in the skillet. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is tender and juices run clear.