Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I adapted this recipe to my own taste and based on what's in the fridge, and it was heavenly! Looked and tasted gourmet. Definitely will be making this again! I used dried bacon bits and sundried tomato tapenade, which i am sure you can replace with real bacon and sundried tomato marinated in oil. I happened to have some leftover muscato and dried blueberries but i imagine any white wine or dried cranberries will do as well! Be creative and have fun!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons dried bacon bits
- 4 tablespoons sundried tomato tapenade
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons dried blueberries
- salt and pepper
- Butterfly the chicken breast by slicing a incision and laying it flat.
- Place bacon bits and sundried tomato tapenade over surface and gently roll it up. Tie with cooking string.
- Pan sear the roulade until its surface appeared to be cooked.
- Add white wine and dried berries to pot. And simmer over low fire. Turning the roulade every 5 min until cooked.
- Serve hot with potatoes or side salad for a simple gourmet meal!