Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Posting for safekeeping.
Make and share this Chicken Rotini Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta (spiral pasta)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon margarine or 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- Heat oven to 350°F Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, combine cooked rotini, chicken, celery, onion, basil and pepper; mix well.
- In medium -bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and sour cream; blend well. Add to rotini mixture; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into sprayed casserole.
- In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.