1 hr 5 mins
Posting for safekeeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces uncooked rotini pasta (spiral pasta)
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container nonfat sour cream
- 1Cook rotini to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3In large bowl, combine cooked rotini, chicken, celery, onion, basil and pepper; mix well.
- 4In medium -bowl, combine mayonnaise, milk and sour cream; blend well. Add to rotini mixture; mix well.
- 5Spoon mixture into sprayed casserole.
- 6In small bowl, combine all topping ingredients; mix well. Sprinkle over casserole.
- 7Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rotini Bake
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.2
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 318.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 30.1 g