Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I threw this together one night trying to use up some some Chicken breast.
Make and share this Chicken Rotel with Ramen Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 3 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- garlic powder
- seasoning salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms (fresh would probably be better)
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- Velveeta cheese, chunked
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles, cooked
- Season chicken breasts with garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken in butter while cooking Ramen noodles, reserve the seasoning packet for later.
- Cut chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Place in small casserole dish that has been lightly greased.
- Drain noodles then add to chicken.
- Add remaining ingredients then sprinkle seasoning packet from Ramen noodles stir well.
- Bake at 350 degrees until heated through and cheese is completely melted.