Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a crowd pleaser. You can never make enouogh. YUMMY!
- 2 (12 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese
- 4 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- Melt cheese and Ro-tel together.
- Then add chicken and cumin.
- Mix together until hot and serve with tortilla chips.
- You can also buy southwest seasoned cooked chicken in the meat department that is easy but just a little more expensive.
- You can also make this in a crock pot and simmer all ingredients until it is hot.
Recipe is great and super easy! However, I baked the chicken and shredded it instead of cubed.