- 1⁄3 cup sweet white wine, i prefer sauterne
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, combine wine and rosemary.
- Let stand at room temperture for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in lg skillet.
- Saute mushrooms until lightly browned; remove from skillet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Cook chicken until browned on both sides; add a little more oil if necessary.
- Return mushrooms to skillet.
- Add wine and rosemary mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.