Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken is one of my favorite meats to cook and to eat! A boneless, skinless chicken breast is so easy to make into a wide variety of flavorful dishes. This is a favorite one. Needs 2 hours standing time.
- In small bowl, combine wine and rosemary.
- Let stand at room temperture for 2 hours.
- Heat oil in lg skillet.
- Saute mushrooms until lightly browned; remove from skillet.
- Salt and pepper the chicken.
- Cook chicken until browned on both sides; add a little more oil if necessary.
- Return mushrooms to skillet.
- Add wine and rosemary mixture.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
This had a wonderful flavor. Very easy.Thanks
What a delicious meal. I did not have any mushrooms, so I used onions instead. I love how the sauce got thick. I served it with egg noodles, and my children ate every bite! Thanks.
This recipe provides a nice, simple meal very quickly - I used 2 teaspoons fresh minced rosemary and cut down on the standing time. Thank you very much for posting.