Recipe by SaucyCook
Another southern recipe, this one from the cookbook 'Louisiana Entertains'. Good for a group gathering.
- 12 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 lb butter or 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 12 slices ham
- 1 cup mushroom
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- minced parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute chicken breasts lightly in butter or margarine.
- Place each on a ham slice in a 9 x 12-inch greased baking dish.
- In same skillet used for browning chicken, saute mushrooms.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix well and spoon over chicken and ham.
- Sprinkle with parsley and bake at 275 degrees for 2 1/2 hours.