Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Quick and Easy.
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2 cups cooked turkey
- 4 ounces shredded cheese
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Cook& drain macaroni.
- Combine with all other ingredients except bread crumbs.
- Put into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
We thought this was very good and will make it again. Using 2 cups of rotisserie chicken may have added more flavor to our dish then what other reviewers thought. I also used a little more bread crumbs and butter on top of the casserole. I made Homemade Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (397919) and used it in this recipe and also in Broccoli Soup (89890) Made for January Special - Bargain Basement Tag Game
This was made on 4/28/08 as part of our dinner,and I must say it made more than four servings ( At least we thought so ).Before placing it in the baking dish, I tasted it and decided to add about a 1/2 a teaspoon or so of ground black pepper.This was a very good "comfort food dish".This will be made again.Thank you for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"
Bland recipe, better as leftovers.