Recipe by MNLisaB
Not your ordinary chicken breasts, more like cordon blue, but very simple to prepare. It makes a special meal and would be great served with any kind of vegetable, rice or pasta.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons rondele garlic & herb spreadable cheese
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Place 1 1/2 TBS Rondele cheese in center of chicken breast and roll chicken to cover cheese.
- Dredge chicken in flour.
- Mix eggs and parmesan cheese to make a batter.
- Dip flour coated chicken in the egg batter.
- Saute chicken in skillet with olive oil on medium heat until golden brown.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Drain olive oil from skillet and add butter, then add green onions and garlic, and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken in the bakng dish.
- Bake in 375* preheated oven for 30 minutes until cooked through.