- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese (freshly grated)
- 1⁄2 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 2 lbs ground chicken
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line 13x9-inch metal baking pan with foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir Romano, bread crumbs, egg, 1/2 cup marinara sauce, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add chicken and mix just until combined.
- Spoon chicken mixture into center of prepared pan; shape into 9x5-inch loaf, pressing firmly. Spread remaining 1/2 cup marinara over top.
- Bake meatloaf 1 hour and 5 to 10 minutes or until temperature on instant-read thermometer inserted in center of meatloaf reaches 165° F (temperature will rise to 170°F upon standing). Let meatloaf stand 10 minutes for easier slicing.