This chicken is super easy, and can easily be cut down to 1 or 2 servings. It's great for a last minute "what should I make for dinner" night.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley and cheese.
- Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place meaty side up in ungreased, shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Cover the chicken with foil if the crumbs begin to get too brown.