1/2 Photos of Chicken Romano
This chicken is super easy, and can easily be cut down to 1 or 2 servings. It's great for a last minute "what should I make for dinner" night.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Combine bread crumbs, parsley and cheese.
- 3Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- 4Place meaty side up in ungreased, shallow baking pan.
- 5Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- 6Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- 7Cover the chicken with foil if the crumbs begin to get too brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Romano
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.9
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 99.6 mg
- Sodium 425.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.8 g