Recipe by karen
This chicken is super easy, and can easily be cut down to 1 or 2 servings. It's great for a last minute "what should I make for dinner" night.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This is very similar to the way we make baked-bread crumb chicken. It was very moist and the breading had a great flavor. I made with b/s chicken thighs, but otherwise made as is. Made for Everyday Holiday.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley (or oregano or your favorite dried spice)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh romano cheese or 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine bread crumbs, parsley and cheese.
- Brush chicken with butter, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Place meaty side up in ungreased, shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Cover the chicken with foil if the crumbs begin to get too brown.