Prep 1 hr
Cook 30 mins
These are fairly easy to make yet tasty.
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts, cooked & diced
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- salt & pepper
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1⁄2-1 cup melted butter
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (6 ounce) box chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Bake chicken in a little olive oil & water or may boil it.
- Salt and pepper the chicken to taste.
- Cook until done, about an hour.
- When the chicken is cool enough slice and dice the chicken.
- Mix the chicken, onions, parsley and cream cheese together.
- Roll this mixture into balls.
- On buttered wax paper or cutting board, place a triangle of one crescent roll.
- Press the crescent out some and place one chicken ball into the roll.
- Roll up the chicken in the triangle.
- Do this with each chicken ball.
- After all the chicken balls are rolled into the crescents, melt the butter or margarine, dip the balls in the butter, and then roll in the stuffing crumbs.
- Place on a baking sheet with sides NOT touching.
- Bake 20 to 35 minutes depending on the oven.
- For the sauce mix the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and 1 or 2 cups of sour cream together.
- Heat and then pour over chicken rolls when rolls are plated.
This has become one of my husband's favourite dishes! The original recipe is a bit bland, so I add some red chilli powder and lots of tabasco.
5 stars for being oh so tasty. This is a wonderful flavor combination added to left over rotisserie chicken. Thanks alot for a keeper recipe Loony.