Recipe by longhornmel
These are extremely easy to make and are very fast! Only 5 ingredients to buy, so it is also inexpensive. I got this from a cousin, and my husband loves it!
Top Review by bovibovi25
These were awesome! I also used cream of mushroom soup instead of chicken. I also did not use store bought biscuits, I used homemade one's. It took a little longer to make cause of making the biscuits/ but I think it was so good cause they added the right touch. I also had to cook a little longer cause of the biscuits. I will for sure make it again. Thanks for the new recipe!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (canned chicken works)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix chicken and cheese together with enough mayonnaise to hodl it together-- I usually use about 1 tablespoons.
- Flatten biscuits and put chicken/cheese mixture inside.
- Fold the sides of the biscuit together.
- Place Chicken Rolls in a greased 9X13" pan.
- Mix soup and milk and heat in microwave until warm through.
- Pour soup and milk mixture over the Rollups.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.