Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are extremely easy to make and are very fast! Only 5 ingredients to buy, so it is also inexpensive. I got this from a cousin, and my husband loves it!
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, shredded (canned chicken works)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (15 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix chicken and cheese together with enough mayonnaise to hodl it together-- I usually use about 1 tablespoons.
- Flatten biscuits and put chicken/cheese mixture inside.
- Fold the sides of the biscuit together.
- Place Chicken Rolls in a greased 9X13" pan.
- Mix soup and milk and heat in microwave until warm through.
- Pour soup and milk mixture over the Rollups.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.
These were awesome! I also used cream of mushroom soup instead of chicken. I also did not use store bought biscuits, I used homemade one's. It took a little longer to make cause of making the biscuits/ but I think it was so good cause they added the right touch. I also had to cook a little longer cause of the biscuits. I will for sure make it again. Thanks for the new recipe!
This was very good, but the rollups stuck to the pan. It was very hard to get them out of the pan. I think it was because of the cream of mushroom soup. I used fat free cream of mushroom soup so that might had something to do with it! Otherwise the rollups themselves were wonderful! My kids loved them! I will make this again just without the soup. Thanks!
This meal was wonderful! It was easy to make, looked fancy, and tasted great! I made it for my mom and she had to have a copy of the recipe!