Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
This is so easy. You're going to love it. Kids even like this dish with the 'green stuff'.
Make and share this Chicken Rolls with Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- Turn on broiler.
- Place chicken breast halves between two sheets of waxed paper or heavy plastic wrap and pound lightly to flatten.
- (I usually have an errant piece that I trim off each breast half. I'll tell you what I do with that in a moment.) Generously spread fillets on one side with mustard; roll up with mustard inside.
- Wrap each roll with a bacon slice.
- (Sometimes I use 1 1/2 slices per breast.) Place on broiler pan.
- (Now for the other pieces of chicken. I sort of twist them slightly and wrap each with a partial piece of bacon and add them to the broiler pan. They cook quicker than the rest of the chicken, so I pull them off first.) Broil chicken about 8 minutes, turn and broil another 8 minutes or until cooked through.
- Let the chicken sit for a couple minutes before serving.
- Serve with pesto on the side.