Recipe by Charmie777
I got this recipe from an online friend many years ago. This is absolutely delicious and one of my favorite dishes. It looks so pretty, and is actually very easy to make.
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 8 ounces chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken until flattened slightly.
- Spread 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese on the underside of the breasts.
- Roll the breast and secure with toothpicks so all filling is enclosed.
- Spread mustard over the chicken.
- Roll chicken in brown sugar until well coated. (you may need to pat additional sugar on chicken).
- Place the chicken rolls in 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in a preheated 300º oven for 1-1/2 hours, basting very frequently.