1/2 Photos of Chicken Rolls in Praline Glaze
1 hr 30 mins
I got this recipe from an online friend many years ago. This is absolutely delicious and one of my favorite dishes. It looks so pretty, and is actually very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pound chicken until flattened slightly.
- 2Spread 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese on the underside of the breasts.
- 3Roll the breast and secure with toothpicks so all filling is enclosed.
- 4Spread mustard over the chicken.
- 5Roll chicken in brown sugar until well coated. (you may need to pat additional sugar on chicken).
- 6Place the chicken rolls in 13x9 pan.
- 7Sprinkle with pecans.
- 8Bake in a preheated 300º oven for 1-1/2 hours, basting very frequently.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rolls in Praline Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1055.6
- Calories from Fat 581
- Total Fat 64.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.2 g
- Cholesterol 138.0 mg
- Sodium 695.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 84.3 g
- Protein 35.0 g