Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is such a delicious recipe that came out of our chuch cook book.
Top Review by ARathkamp
Kid tested and husband approved. Nothing too fancy about this, but great for those nights when comfort food is needed. The only change I made was to add more cheese (2 cups total) to the sauce. We'll be making these again. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 3 cooked chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- yellow rice
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll rolls to 4 squares.
- Put chicken in one side of each square.
- Fold end over and pinch together.
- Put in buttered or sprayed dish.
- Bake at 350 until browned.
- While this is baking, boil soup, cheese and milk until cheese melts.
- Pour this over chicken rolls and continue baking until bubble.
- Serve over yellow rice.