Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is such a delicious recipe that came out of our chuch cook book.
Make and share this Chicken Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- Unroll rolls to 4 squares.
- Put chicken in one side of each square.
- Fold end over and pinch together.
- Put in buttered or sprayed dish.
- Bake at 350 until browned.
- While this is baking, boil soup, cheese and milk until cheese melts.
- Pour this over chicken rolls and continue baking until bubble.
- Serve over yellow rice.
Kid tested and husband approved. Nothing too fancy about this, but great for those nights when comfort food is needed. The only change I made was to add more cheese (2 cups total) to the sauce. We'll be making these again. Thanks for sharing!