Recipe by Chalko
I used to make these all of the time before I had to be concerned with my weight. I still make them every once in a while as a special treat because I love them so much. I didn’t see any other recipe on this site that was an exact match, and this is the recipe I love the most.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese with chives
- 2 (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 2⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Cream together cheese, butter, and pepper. Fold in chicken.
- Roll out each crescent, spread the outside with melted butter and coat with breadcrumbs.
- Place in muffin tins or place on un-greased cookie sheet and place about ¼ cup of the mixture in each. Fold and seal the edges.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until crisp golden brown.