Recipe by Dizdezi
Always looking for a new way to make chicken and since I love spinach, chicken and sun dried tomatoes I thought what better way than to put them all together.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano cheese
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil
- 1 (6 ounce) bagof fresh Baby Spinach (or 10 ounce frozen spinach)
- 4 slices , extra crispy bacon crumbled up
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook spinach on stove top with olive oil and minced garlic.
- Add sun dried to spinach and saute together about 2 minutes.
- Add mushrooms and bacon to sun dried tomatoes and spinach mixture and mix together.
- Roll out chicken cutlets and spread mixture on and roll up and put toothpick in to hold together.
- Mix breadcrumbs with grated cheese and roll chicken in breadcrumb mixture.
- Line baking sheet with chicken, spray with olive oil cooking spray and cook for about 10-15 minutes then flip over for another 10-15 minutes.