1/1 Photo of Chicken Rollatini With Cheese, Ham & Spinach
Adapted from Robin Miller's Quick Fix show, this is more fussy than her usual recipes but still not terribly complicated and very delicious. You absolutely can use any kind of soft cheese you like, such as Alouette with herbs or perhaps even soft cream cheese with chives. Serve with a salad or a bright green veggie and a side of lightly buttered pasta noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
- 4 slices deli ham
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, at room temperature (or other soft spreadable cheese)
- 2 -3 tablespoons Dijon mustard, as needed
- 1 -2 cup seasoned bread crumbs, as needed
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- fresh parsley, minced, garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and coat a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange chicken breasts on a flat surface. Top each piece of chicken with ham.
- 3Mix together spinach and goat cheese and spread over ham.
- 4Starting from the shorter end, roll up chicken and secure with wooden picks.
- 5Brush mustard all over chicken rolls on all sides,and then roll in bread crumbs to lightly coat.
- 6Heat enough oil to brown chicken and prevent sticking (2-3 Tbsp or so) in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Add chicken rolls and cook until golden brown on all sides, just a few minutes per side.
- 8Transfer chicken to a greased casserole and bake 20 minutes,or until chicken is cooked through.
- 9Serve chicken over hot pasta that has been tossed with a little buter or olive oil, salt & pepper or your favorite sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Rollatini With Cheese, Ham & Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.2
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.1 mg
- Sodium 1205.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 42.7 g