Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Chicken rolled with mozzarella and proscuitto. Baked in white wine and covered with parmesan cheese. I found this online.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 4 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10 ounces sliced whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Pound chicken breasts flat. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on both sides. Place a pinch of minced garlic and 1 teaspoon butter in the center of each breast. Cover each breast with a layer of prosciutto and mozzarella cheese. (Keep some of the prosciutto to place on top of the chicken) Roll up each chicken breast, and secure with toothpicks.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine white wine and olive oil. Arrange chicken rolls in dish. Place a small piece of prosciutto on top of each roll, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, an juices run clear.
This dish was very easy to make and a definite crowd pleaser. I will definitely make this again.