1/1 Photo of Chicken Roll-Ups With Goat Cheese and Arugula
Vino Girl's Note:
Simple recipe from Everyday Food October 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3On a clean work surface, lay cutlets flat (smooth sides down).
- 4Dividing ingredients evenly, layer each cutlet with arugula; top with crumbled goat cheese in the center.
- 5Starting with the narrow end, roll up chicken tightly; seal with a toothpick.
- 6In a large nonstick ovenproof skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- 7Place chicken in pan, seam side down, and cook until until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 8Turn chicken over.
- 9Transfer skillet to oven. Cook until chicken is opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes.
- 10Remove toothpicks, and slice chicken crosswise before serving, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roll-Ups With Goat Cheese and Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.7
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 118.7 mg
- Sodium 185.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 39.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: