1/2 Photos of Chicken Roll Ups
I had a lady in my church who made this for an activity and they were so good! I asked her for the recipe and they are so easy to make!! I poached my chicken by boiling it for about 10 minutes and they were cooked through. You could also use a left over rotisserie chicken or even canned chicken, although with canned it tends to taste like tuna to me. I also used the Pillsbury Grands biscuits, but found that I would have preferred them smaller, so have listed the regular sized ones here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare you chicken and shred it finely. I used a food processor and pulsed it a few times to shred it easily.
- 2Add the shredded chicken to a mixing bowl and add the rest of the ingredients and stir well until creamy.
- 3Open the can of biscuits and roll out each individual one to flatten them out a bit.
- 4Spoon a heaping tablespoon of the chicken creamy mixture to the biscuit dough and fold the dough over the filling. It is ok if some of the filling comes out, as it bakes it will set up.
- 5Bake at 400* for about 15 minutes and the biscuits are golden brown.
- 6Allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- 7These could be made up in advance and frozen for a few weeks, and heated in a 350* for about 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 237.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 48.0 mg
- Sodium 483.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 12.3 g