Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
So delicious, quick and easy.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 green onions, green part only
- 8 slices bacon, thin sliced
- Pound chicken breasts til 1/4-1/2 inch thickness between two sheets of plastic or wax paper.
- Chop green parts of green onions.
- Whip cream cheese, adding chopped green onion.
- Divide cream cheese into 4 equal parts; roll into a log.
- Place one cream cheese log on the widest part of the chicken breast; roll up making sure cheese is completely covered. OR Smooth cheese mixture over chicken breast, leaving a border on all sides; roll up chicken.
- Wrap bacon around rolled chicken breast. Secure with toothpicks.
- Bake at 350 until bacon is done.