You can make these for a delicious appetizer or a quick and easy meal that even you kids will absolutely love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1One at a time, lay out one triangle of crescent and add a few shreds of cooked chicken at bottom widest part of biscuit ( you may season chicken to your taste, I prefer to cube mine and saute in butter, a little onion powder, some garlic salt, and sprinkle of black pepper. And when chicken is completely cooked through, chop with metal spatula or large metal spoon until shredded. All this is entirely optional, you may do what you prefer.).
- 2After chicken, add some shredded cheese and roll up into crescent. It may look a little sloppy but that is okay.
- 3Place each roll into a glass casserole dish side by side and bake at 325 degrees or until tops are golden brown.
- 4Mix cream of mush. and cream of chicken in bowl with milk, salt, and pepper. Slowly add milk a little at a time until consistency is slightly thinner. You don't want it to be too runny because it will make the rolls soggy. Spread mixture over the tops of each roll and continue to bake for a few more minutes just to ensure that dough is completely cooked through.
- 5Let cool for about 5 minutes. The inside will be much hotter because of the chicken and cheese. You can serve these about 3 or 4 per person with some side vegetables or just by themselves. They also make great left overs!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.5
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 240.1 mg
- Sodium 2099.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 71.8 g