Recipe by Shawn C
This was given to me by my mother-in-law and my kids love it. It is easy to make with ingredients I have on hand in the pantry and freezer.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 (5 ounce) jar dried beef, washed in warm water and drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- Italian breadcrumbs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Rinse beef with warm water and drain.
- Roll each breast in ball, wrap with 2 slices bacon.
- Line bottom of 13x9-inch pan with beef and place chicken on top.
- Mix in bowl soup, milk, and sour cream.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Then sprinkle bread crumbs on top.
- Bake 15 minutes more.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
- DO NOT ADD SALT!