Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Omaha Restaurant Association cookbook. Courtesy of Mahogany Prime Steakhouse. Time does not include 1 hour of marinating in fridge.
- 4 chicken breasts (8 oz. each)
- 226.79 g fresh crabmeat
- 170.09 g fresh spinach
- 453.59 g havarti cheese
- 8 slice prosciutto
- 236.59 ml white wine
- 14.79 ml soy sauce
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 59.16 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml honey
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml pepper
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Combine marinade, set aside.
- Pound chicken breasts until thin, then marinate 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Remove chicken and reserve marinade for later.
- Lay chicken flat and layer with crabmeat, spinach and havarti.
- Start with small end of chicken breast and roll up chicken, keeping ingredients inside.
- Wrap 2 slices of proscuitto around rolled breast.
- Place in oiled baking pan and bake 30-40 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, reduce marinade in pan and drizzle over cooked breast before serving.