Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/4 inch thickness
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 lb boiled ham, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 lb provolone cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (26 ounce) jartomato and basil pasta sauce
- Sprinkle the chicken breaste evenly with salt and pepper.
- Top each breast half with ham, provolone, sage and garlic powder.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium high heat.
- Brown the Chicken in the butter, stir in the pasta sauce and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce the heat to medium low, and cook for 12 minutes, or until no pink remains in the chicken.