Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Tender and freeze well. You can bake half of them and freeze the rest.
Make and share this Chicken Roll-Ups recipe from Food.com.
- Flatten chicken to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Place a slice of ham and cheese on each piece of chicken.
- Roll up from a short side and tuck in ends; secure with a toothpick.
- In a shallow bowl, mix crumbs, grated cheese and parsley.
- Pour milk into another bowl.
- Dip chicken rolls in milk, then roll in crumb mixture.
- Wrap and freeze roll-ups for up to 2 months.
- To use frozen chicken--completely thaw in the refrigerator.
- Unwrap roll-ups and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Spritz with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake uncovered, at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until juices run clear.
I really liked this. It was easy to make and stayed moist. I think next time I will try some ground mustard in the dry mix. I have put the rest in the freezer for later!
THIS WAS SOOOO GOOD! We used the chicken, ham and provolone and I also added sauteed peppers and onions and some garlic powder. I made the right away instead of freezing them and I will absolutely be making them again! My step-daughter, who is the pickiest eater on the face of the earth, ate her entire piece. And the cheese that leaked out while baking and got crispy on the baking sheet added to the flavor. Thank you so much for posting! I think this is going to go into the weekly rotation menu.
This was so good! It was easy to throw together and the crumb coat stayed lovely and crisp, whilst the chicken was succulent. A little fiddly to roll up, but that may have been me getting a bit to vigorous with flattening my chicken breasts! Was totally worth it though as it was delicious!