Recipe by chris_tam
I found this on the web somewhere and this has become my family and friends favorite dish. I am always asked to make this and my father in law is always asking me when I am going to make him more Chicken roll-ups.
- 8 crescent rolls
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup milk, as needed (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces green chilies
Directions See How It's Made
- Season chicken breasts in Tony Chachere's or seasoning of your choice. Cook over medium heat until done.
- Cut up chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Put chicken in each crescent roll and fold over. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray before placing roll-ups in the dish.
- On stove top, mix soup, 1/2 can milk, and 3/4 cup cheddar. Once heated and cheese is melted, pour mixture over crescent rolls. Top chicken roll-ups with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.