Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this on the web somewhere and this has become my family and friends favorite dish. I am always asked to make this and my father in law is always asking me when I am going to make him more Chicken roll-ups.
- 8 crescent rolls
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup milk, as needed (or more)
- 1 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces green chilies
- Season chicken breasts in Tony Chachere's or seasoning of your choice. Cook over medium heat until done.
- Cut up chicken breasts into small pieces.
- Put chicken in each crescent roll and fold over. Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray before placing roll-ups in the dish.
- On stove top, mix soup, 1/2 can milk, and 3/4 cup cheddar. Once heated and cheese is melted, pour mixture over crescent rolls. Top chicken roll-ups with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
Heavenly comfort food! Easy and very tasty. Will definitely be making this again and again. Thank you for sharing.
This is one of our favorite "quick" dinners. I double the chicken and sauce and then freeze the extra together in a ziplock bag. When we really are in a rush I pull that out in the morning and put it in the fridge. By that evening it's defrosted and I just put the chicken/sauce combo in an 8x8 pan and cover with cheese then put the crescent rolls on top. It's tasty that way too.
These are sooo good!! We loved them!