Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This a very easy and a very delicious recipe you can prepare with easy to find ingredients. Enjoy it
- 3 large onions
- 2 carrots
- 1 zucchini
- 10 tomatoes
- 250 g sausages
- 3 eggs
- 150 g cheese, grated
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 large chicken breast, deboned
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 -2 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- For the filling:.
- Mix in a bowl chopped 3 large onions, 2 carrots, grated 1 zucchini, chopped 10 tomatoes and 250 grams of finely minced sausages. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In another bowl, mix 2 eggs, 150 grams of grated cheese, 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Pour on the advance preparation and mix by kneading with your hands to integrate well.
- Put over transparent plastic sheet a boneless chicken breast and arrange on filling the entire surface, leaving the edges free.
- Arrange on the filling 2 or 3 hard boiled eggs (depending on size of chicken) and sprinkle the filling with a teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder.
- With the aid of plastic wrap around and around and adjust. Puncture the plastic sheet not to erupt in cooking.
- In a cooking mold cover 2 / 3 parts with chicken broth. Arrange the roll wrapped in aluminum foil and cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Remove the foil, transparent paper, cut and serve hot.
- This recipe also can be prepared in a pot with plenty of salted water, simmer for 2 hours.