1 hr 5 mins
Victoria #2's Note:
This a very easy and a very delicious recipe you can prepare with easy to find ingredients. Enjoy it
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the filling:.
- 2Mix in a bowl chopped 3 large onions, 2 carrots, grated 1 zucchini, chopped 10 tomatoes and 250 grams of finely minced sausages. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3In another bowl, mix 2 eggs, 150 grams of grated cheese, 2 cloves garlic, minced 2 tablespoons chopped parsley. Pour on the advance preparation and mix by kneading with your hands to integrate well.
- 4Put over transparent plastic sheet a boneless chicken breast and arrange on filling the entire surface, leaving the edges free.
- 5Arrange on the filling 2 or 3 hard boiled eggs (depending on size of chicken) and sprinkle the filling with a teaspoon unflavored gelatin powder.
- 6With the aid of plastic wrap around and around and adjust. Puncture the plastic sheet not to erupt in cooking.
- 7In a cooking mold cover 2 / 3 parts with chicken broth. Arrange the roll wrapped in aluminum foil and cook in a preheated oven at 200 ° C for 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- 8Remove the foil, transparent paper, cut and serve hot.
- 9This recipe also can be prepared in a pot with plenty of salted water, simmer for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Roll
Serving Size: 1 (775 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 817.1
- Calories from Fat 491
- Total Fat 54.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.4 g
- Cholesterol 454.8 mg
- Sodium 1517.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 49.7 g