Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Another Walmart "Blue Light Special" recipe! Or is that K-Mart? well, at least it looks yummy!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 13 x 9-inch roasting pan, toss tomatoes, artichokes, garlic, vinegar and 1 tbsp butter; set aside.
- In small bowl, blend remaining 1 tbsp butter with oregano and pepper.
- Evenly spread on tops of chicken breasts then arrange chicken on tomato mixture.
- Roast 25 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
Quick... easy... and tasty... there's no better combination than that. The only changes I made were to add some whole cloves of roasted garlic and some sliced mushrooms. I'll definitely be making this often. Thanks for posting the recipe!